Harrison Court is an elegant 19th century property located at 761 Harrison Avenue in Boston’s South End. Originally built in 1863 it was restored in 1992 into 60 residential units. It is owned by Alumni Capital Partners LLC a joint venture with Kenney Development and RF Walsh.
The property features numerous different floor plans with modern amenities including; tall ceilings with oversized windows, tiled baths, central air conditioning and high speed internet access. It also includes a private landscaped courtyard for the exclusive use of its residences.
The property is located on Harrison Avenue across the street from Boston University Medical Center and the Boston University School of Medicine. This location makes Harrison Court the most convienient location for graduate student housing.