This historic restoration transformed a former school into 60 luxury condominiums, located in the “SOWA” district in Boston’s South End. Originally built in 1863, the property was the former home to Boston College and later, Boston College High School and had been vacant for the last 30 years.
The project is a fusion of classic and modern architecture combing the old world charm with contemporary finishes including arched oversized windows and ornate moldings. The unit’s features include; custom wood cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances and marble baths with oversized showers. The property features include; deeded garage parking, additional storage, 24 hour concierge service and access to adjacent health club.
Visit the Penmark Web site